- Click on the Search Filters button to find your perfect E-ink tablet
- Too much information? Click here for a simplified view (which also includes e-readers)
- Not bothered about writing? Click here for e-readers only
- Got feedback? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Found 1 Results
|Specs & ratings info|
|Screen type||CANVAS with Carta|
|Screen resolution (B/W)||1404 x 1872|
|Screen density (B/W)||226dpi|
|Screen resolution (Colour)||n/a|
|Screen density (Colour)||n/a|
|SD card slot||⨯|
|Operating system||Linux (Codex)|
|Google Play Store||⨯|
|Brush types||Ballpoint, Fineline, Pencil, Mechanical Pencil, Highlighter, Marker, Calligraphy, Paintbrush|
|File formats||PDF, EPUB|
|File formats (image)||PNG, JPG|
|File formats (Audio)||-|
- The table is updated automatically when changing a filter
- Prices are subject to change without notice – although we do our best to keep the prices up-to-date, prices displayed on this website may differ from those of the supplier.
- Similarly, although we strive to provide accurate information, we are not infallible and so do not guarantee accuracy. You should always double-check the information on the manufacturer’s website.
- Prices displayed are for the tablet and most basic stylus, without a case.
- Ratings are subjective
- Unrated devices are ones that we have not reviewed
- Some manufacturers have been omitted because we have not yet verified them.
- For errors, omissions and other issues, please contact email@example.com
About the author
Dan Dutton is passionate about E-ink writing tablets, which bring together the pleasure of writing on paper with the power of digital technology. When he bought his first tablet, he realised that there wasn't a lot of unbiased information available for people that were considering buying an E-ink tablet, and so he built eWritable.